Saturday, October 22, 2005

prussian blue

Ok forget what I said in defense of white pride. I didn't mean people like the blonde-haired, blue-eyed twins Lynx and Lamb Gaede, also known as Prussian Blue. These people are crazy and dangerous. It is one thing for white people to get comfortable with their pre-Christian roots and study the Vikings, or get in touch with Celtic spirituality, etc. But these folks are the neo-Nazi version of the Olsen twins. And they are dangerous precisely because in many respects their image is so disarming.
For example, in an interview they were asked:
What are some of your favorite groups, either current or past?

We really like Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Green Day, AC/DC, and Alison Krauss. [...] But our all-time favorite is Barney the purple dinosaur!

But then their message has another side. In the same interview:
Please tell me the significance of the name Prussian Blue.

Part of our heritage is Prussian German. Also our eyes are blue, and Prussian Blue is just a really pretty color. There is also the discussion of the lack of "Prussian Blue" coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth.

Out of the mouths of babes.
The Gaede Bunch from the Southern Poverty Law Center
Young Singers Spread Racist Hate from ABC news
Rising Stars: Prussian Blue from National Vanguard
Prussian Blue's Official Website

10 comments:

DA said...

Yeah, that kind fo stuff can be disarming. Unfortunately we have a TON of holocaust deniers and racists/arabists in our own ummah, who are just as bad.

La Madre said...

I wasn't disturbed by them when reading an interview on them " 'We’re proud of being white, we want to keep being white,' said Lynx." Okay, fine seems alright BUT THEN came this " 'We want our people to stay white … we don’t want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race.' ”

Abdul-Halim V. said...

Elenamary, actually I can *almost* even go along with that from a certain perspective. In the U.S. whites are becoming a minority. And worldwide they already are, and their percentage is shrinking. Third world birth rates are generally higher than European ones, for instance. If they have a sense of "white heritage" which they want to preserve, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

But a big problem is that in painting this picture of whiteness threatened by colored folks, they totally ignore white privilege and white racism. And so it is pretty clear that their notion of "racial justice" is a country where people of color are in an even worse situation than the status quo.

Where I might say "racial justice" is more like a society which has overcome white privelege and hegemony and where whites are just one more group put into the cultural mix with everyone else.

The other really disturbing thing I found is seeing a video for one of their songs called "Victory Day". I mean here are these "cute" little white girls singing in a meadow, and playing this catchy little song about how beautiful and pretty everything will be after the big race war when white people finally are "free". Only they try to be subtle about it.

It reminds me of that bit on the Dave Chapelle show where he said his thoughts were so radical, that the only way he could get his ideas on television is if they were sung by a pretty white woman. (And so he would hand various notes to a white woman standing next to him on stage and she would actually sing them one after another!)

La Madre said...

I remember that Dave Chappelle show. In fact I'm going to see Dave Chappelle tonight.

Holding on to something because you don't want to be "a big muddle" is offensive to me. However, I need to remind myself they are only 13.
I'm a "multi-racial" person..."big muddle" is bothersome.

I agree with you on everything else.

Leila M. said...

shit! (also note, I am actually 1/4 prussian.) They are on the pipe, that's all I can say

Abdul-Halim V. said...

Please don't get me wrong Elena. I agree with you that the "big muddle" comment was way off base, 13 or not. I think talking about this is tricky because (I think) there is a wide and varied continuum in some sense. I mean, on the one hand they apologists for the Nazis. And then they are racists in obvious ways in terms of their thinking about U.S. policy and crime. And then they are "problematic" in the sense of being just crazy conservative. And then before that there is the whole these-are-just-13-year-old-girls-in-cute-European-outfits vibe.

So depending on which aspect we are emphasizing, I would say "I don't think so" "no" or "oh HELL no"


About Dave Chapelle, do you mean you are going to see him perform on stage or are you like... going to go hang out with him or something.. lol...

Abdul-Halim V. said...

da, yeah we have to work on our own stuff too.

Abdul-Halim V. said...

leila, yes...the pipe... actually their mom is big in the white nationalists. So the apples don't fall far from the tree.

Abdul-Halim V. said...

Hmmm... an anonymous comment... left behind more prussian blue links. My first guess would be that it comes from a sympathizer who wants to spread the "word". Also having the links might raise the status of those pages.

On the other hand, I would guess (although I don't really know for sure) a lot of my readership is fairly "progressive" and would explore such links with a critical eye.

So, to censor, not to censor.... I'm voting not to censor.

Oscar Yeager said...

I guess the people that consider them "dangerous" are afraid that they will wake up others to the genocide taking place against whites.

They would prefer that whites continue to march off the edge of the cliff to racial extintion like lemmings.